Monday, May 15, 2006

View from the Frasertown marina last night.


Rain today, again.


The rain is really bring out the leaves, though.


We had the bestest Mother's day dinner last night. Shirley, I love you!, and your prostitute pie is the yummiest! I think we can work around George. For all you vegans out there, I even had some parsnips. I'm not sure I like them enough to turn into a vegan-back to nature-hippy or not, but they are OK. But I do have three hemp hats, so that's a start. I'm heading back to Frasertown after supper to help the Foreman with some more culverts. And into town tomorrow for Kita's annual check up.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

when i see you next, i'll make you some hemp seed cookies or muffins... that will turn you to the "dark side" for sure! or, would that be the green side?!

of all veggies... parsnips, huh? crazy, that's just one that i'll never come to love. or even come to like.