Thursday, May 18, 2006

This morning.


This afternoon.


Now.


Razor's favorite bird. Sorry, I can't do the whistle in type.


The black flies were only bad if you were in the sun, or in the shade, or near the bush, or near the lake, or if your hands were busy, or if you were not doing any thing. Other than that, they weren't too bad. Now the mosquitoes are coming on too. Kita even comes in the house now. George has spastic fits, trying to catch the bugs and scratch himself.

Didn't do very much today. I broke the sod down to the lake for the water line. And I straightened out the rear quarter panel on my truck that I bent up when I went off the road in northern New Brunswick, on my retirement tour. I tried to fix the bottom bar on the brush guard, which hit the dead moose in New Brunswick, but both bolts are striped. They are calling for rain tomorrow so I'll do the Molly Maid thing then.

PS1: Nope, too much of a coward to go for a swim yesterday, maybe in August.
PS2: The reward is up to $1.25!

3 comments:

John and Cathy Miller said...

I was showing Mom (Shirley), who came for supper tonight, your BLOGS.

Guess what caught her eye, Frank? I was showing her the pictures from Bessie's visit and the name Shirley kinda jumped out at her. "She makes a good prostitute???" "Pie, Mom, she makes a good prostitute pie." "Oh, and what is that?" Not sure, Mom, but I'll ask." "Maybe it is kin to Blueberry Grunt."

Frank Brown said...

Prostitute pie is made with different flavours of puddings and cream on a crumb type crust.

John and Cathy Miller said...

Ooo...yummy!!!