Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Last evening.


Today.


Here's a pic of George for Cathy. This is his "get that camera outa my face" look.


Yesterday I saw the first dragon fly. Today there are a lot of them. There's a whole lot for them to eat. The black flies are back full force and the mosquitoes are bad too. If any one has a few extra gallons of O negative blood, I'll take it. George was out side this morning and when he came in he freaked out trying to get the black flies that were stuck in his heavy fur. Funny watching him tear himself apart for a change.

I put out some solar lights on the lake this afternoon. There is an amber light on the rocks in Tomiko pond. I put two white ones in the mouth of the narrows on the pond side. There's one more on the south side about half way down and another on the point closest to my place.

Jack and Linda are back. I'll drop by after supper and try to talk them into staying next winter. I think Linda is up for it, but Jack is going to be a hard sell. Hmmm, maybe Linda wouldn't mind cleaning up cat barf since Shirley isn't comimg around to the idea.

1 comment:

John and Cathy Miller said...

Thanks for the picture of George.