Friday, May 19, 2006

We had a thunder storm last evening around 5:pm


A white trillium


A purple trillium


OK you biologists out there. What is this spit/suds that is only on yellow birch?




I'm feeling pretty proud right now. It seems that a whole bunch of people are taking a day off work and having a pot luck supper, just to celebrate my first anniversary as a Little Tomiko resident. I am still feeling a little guilty for not being here for December. I'm going to take my world famous dinner rolls. Well, I've never made them before. It's my sister's recipe. If they don't turn out, we can blame her. Note to Tomiko Tina: stand on the end of the dock and I'll toss them as I pass by if you are still holding a grudge. Oh yeah, I got my boat back today!!! YAHOO!!! The 15 horse loaner was really nice, but you gotta like 60 horses. Plus Kita can see where were going better in my boat. That's it for today, I have to punch out some dough.

2 comments:

General Time Reversible said...

Hi Grandpa Frank. Papa and I wanted to tell you that your picture is of a White-throated Sparrow, Probably just migrating through.
Calliope (<- She typed her name)

Anonymous said...

...quick! The foaming birch could be beer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birch_beer