Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Last evening.


This morning.


No fancy pictures of this afternoon. Nothing but blue skies. My graphics program has run out of white to draw pretty, white, fluffy clouds.

I think that I'm burnt to a crisp. I worked all day in the boat and on the dock, with out shade. I thought of going for a swim to cool off, until I remembered Razor's squeaky voice when he put in his docks the other day. And he was wearing a sexy wet suit too. I have pictures, but I don't want my intestines dried out to make snow shoes. (I'll show you if you come here).

Big clean up day tomorrow, getting ready for my visitors. I have to make bread too, which is a daunting task as my Aunt Bessie is the best bread maker in the known world.

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

So Aunt Bessie, Gord, and Don are really coming? Can't wait to see the pictures! Aunt Bessie will probably never want to leave . . .

Michelle said...

ya, post lots of pictures of aunt bessie! tell her we all say HI!