Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Squeegie!!!























This is what today looked like, except there was a lot more wind and rain when I went across the lake at 8:00am.


I dragged the boat into town this morning. I miss not being on the water. At least in the winter, if your sled broke down you could always walk. On the bright side, my truck is at the house for the first time since November 28. It is easier taking groceries out of the truck and right into the house. Going into town sucks all the energy right out of me, so I'm taking the rest of the day off. Tomorrow will be house work day.

The Tomiko River.


We have a new resident on the Gibson's road. I'm going to tell him that the trees are nicer on Moose lake and maybe he will relocate on his own. If not I might have to persuade him that the road is not a good location for his front pool.

No comments: