Monday, May 08, 2006

Nice day today, Thanks for taking your rain cloud with you Aunt Bessie.


Aunt Bessie's rain did bring some wild flowers.


I spent most of the morning coming down from a sugar high from all the fudge I ate last night. I did get some small jobs done that didn't require much concentration. After lunch, I removed the sod where I'm going to bury the new water line. Then my brain started trying to compute how many shovel fulls it will take for a trench 75 feet long by 2 feet wide and 5 feet deep. OUCH, my head hurts! If you figure it out, don't tell me, it will only depress me. Then I thought I should put a toll on the narrows. Any body going through the narrows, both directions, would have to come here and dig for 1/2 an hour. Of course, I'm the only one using the narrows right now and I figured that I owed myself about 9 hours so far.

No comments: