Thursday, May 11, 2006

Well, two steps forward, and twenty-five back. I was so proud of myself yesterday for figuring out what was wrong with my boat motor not tilting, and making the broken part good enough to work. Then after supper I was going to Frasertown to help the Foreman with some culverts, when the motor wouldn't start at all. GRRR!! I looked at it this morning, but it's beyond me. So I decided that I have to take it to the outboard hospital. Of course you remember that I broke a bunk on the trailer when I launched the boat. So I fixed that, and dragged the trailer around the lake. Razor was really nice and lent me his boat. I don't care what you say about him Rich, he's a pretty decent guy. This evening I'll tow the boat to the boat launch and load it on the trailer. All the boat hospitals are really busy, getting ready for the long weekend, but I used the old "I'm an old guy living all alone, with out a road" trick. So they'll see what they can do for me.

I left Kita chained up when I went around the lake. I was only gone about an hour. You can see the hole he dug, burying the bottom step. He does look happy to see me though.


Blueberry Blossoms.

No comments: