Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Kita has been asking for a boat ride all day. Maybe we'll go to Frasertown after supper.


I thought that I would be smart and start digging the trench early, before it got too hot. Bad maneuver, the black flies are out. Thanks a lot for that rain Aunt Bessie. Oh, they were bad, even when it got hot and windy. I dug until I couldn't stand the flies no more. The digging is actually pretty easy. I've hit a couple of bands of sand stone, but it's not too bad. I probably started digging too soon. I don't want to dig up the bank down to the lake until I'm ready to bury the water line to prevent run off into the lake if it rains. Kita informed me today that he has a doctor's appointment next Tuesday, so I'll order the pump and stuff then. It'll take about a week for it to come in.



I thought that maybe the flies wouldn't be so bad if I went up. So I washed the pollen off of the solar panels and cleaned the chimney. But the horse flies were waiting for me up there. I don't think you're going to see my butt till next January.

No comments: