Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Last evening, this graphic took a lot of air brushing.


This afternoon. That's my place on the left, past Glenn's point, my closest neighbor.


Who owns this lot? I hear that he's planning on putting a love shack on wheels on the lot. I can hear the night sounds now. The lonesome call of the loon, the hoot of the owl, the croak of the frogs, and the squeak squeak of rusty springs.


I did a bunch of small jobs and outside clean ups until it got too hot to work. It was 24c at noon. So I quit working. Kita was kind of antsy all morning, so I took him for a ride to Frasertown, to see how the "mayor" was doing with his chores. It's a good thing that Trailerpark Dan was helping him out, because the real Mayor was hovering around trying to reorganize the to-do list.

PS. I guess it's official, a couple of comments and emails say that the big white bird was a snow goose.

No comments: