Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm Baack! Did you miss me? If you did, GET A LIFE!!! Go for a boat ride or a 4wheeler ride! Someday when your old, you'll say "I wasted my youth reading Frank's blog".

I went to the big smog (T.O.) yesterday and picked up the new water system. Then I went to KITCHENer to visit half of my super kids. Uneventful trip except for getting turned around in T.O., thunder storms, hail and idiot drivers. It was soooo hot down there, and humid, I almost croaked. I'm exhausted, so off to bed early tonight.

Here's some pics of Kaeden and Ellia.




PS1 Razor, I'm thinking of moving someplace where you HAVE to use a 4wheeler.

PS2 Cathy, when I remember how I got the counter, I'll email you. It's a little complicated so don't let John get involved.

3 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Looks like Kita enjoyed his visit with the grandkids. I bet you're happy to be home - you make your trip sound pretty stressful!

John and Cathy Miller said...

"I'm still laughing out loud..." (John won't get it! And if it isn't too much trouble, could you "walk" me through the process for adding links?

Little did we know, while we were watching the news about smog city, that you were "right in the middle of it! Makes you appreciate home all the more!

Michelle said...

kaeden says that next time you come visit, he wants you to stay on wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and all the way to the next saturday!

but of course, if you stay that long, we'll put you to work ;)

hope your water system install goes smoothly!