Friday, June 02, 2006

Big fluffy ones last evening.


Three flocks of geese flew by today. I guess the Birkby's weren't that late coming back after all.


This is part of the new water system. I've decided to use a water cannon to shoot water right into the cabin, bypassing the pesky water line.


I'm moving slow today, still tired from the trip, I guess. I did manage to build a box to put the water tank on, and I ran power to the pump controller. The mosquitoes are really bad today. When Kita came in from doing his thing this morning, blood was running down both eyes as if he was crying. He was out for less than five minutes.

Too tired to cook supper, I'll either heat up some dog food, or put milk on some cat kibble, like cereal.

2 comments:

John and Cathy Miller said...

No comments yet, for this entry. The Water Cannon scared 'em off, no doubt.

In response to the gnome in the corner of my garden - You almost got it exactly. However, the beer wouldn't be Schooner, or Keith's. It would be DAB - a European import with higher alcohol content. You'll remember the jingle"...a little DAB will do ya..."

Later, dude...I'm off to Margaret's Blog. She said something nice about my garden and I must respond.

C

John and Cathy Miller said...

I'm back...

I just had to say I love the water cannon idea. No fuss and just a little muss. It's only water. I think it deserves the Red Green stamp of approval.