Sunday, June 25, 2006

Yesterday we moved a hot tub and deck from one side of the lake to the other. Like me, this is Glen's best side.


The hot tub is separated from the deck. I'm just thinking how much wine we could make in that sucker!


The wine vat on the trailer. The Mayor of Frasertown, in the green hat, was a big help, as you can tell.


The deck is on a trailer.


I took this shot coming back from the paper boy's.


This bunny was behind the cabin this morning, letting me get pretty close.


But not too close!

1 comment:

John and Cathy Miller said...

Hmmm...I'm picturing the "wine tub" full of imported grapes and happy people stomping grapes barefoot, gleefull in anticipation of the harvest. Will that be red or white?

(Much more fun than a drive to the nearest CostCo for a truckload of wine kits.)

C