Thursday, June 22, 2006

This morning.


This afternoon.


No Rudy, Jack's not done his gazebo. I think that he has 3 boards done since last year!

Speaking of Jack Frost, he had his wood stove going yesterday morning!

George is doing good, Cathy. He didn't attack Jason at all.

It was supposed to be a cool, damp morning, so I did Molly Maid stuff. Made bread, laundry, vacuumed, etc. This next pic is for Tomiko Tina. She has been nagging me for months about only using the clothes line to put George out. Your welcome Razor, if she's nagging me, your getting a break. God knows you need one. How's that new hot tub coming? Where was I? Oh yeah, so here's the clothes line being used properly. I guess it answers another question too.

1 comment:

John and Cathy Miller said...

George knows who is (Jason) and who is not (Bessie) a kindred spirit.

All my questions were answered...(re clothes line)

C

PS: I see you are susceptible to a little nagging...hmmm...