Saturday, June 10, 2006

7 am. 1.8 degrees and not a bug in sight.


We haven't gone for a boat ride since Thursday, Kita is impatiently waiting.


I did a little clean up this morning and took the rest of the day off. Yup, even old retired guys need a rest. The new water system works great. I guess I don't need these any more.


So, what do old retired guys do when they take a break? They go supervise other people. Like most retired guys, I have a wealth of experience. If there is a wrong way to do something, I've done it. Not too much going on over to Frasertown, except Trailer park Dan converting an attached garage into a living room. He was already being supervised by his missus, so I left them to it. Next stop, Tomiko Dan's to check up on his block layers. They had already quit for the day, so I couldn't keep an eye on them. Next stop, the Birkby's. Jack already had his new chimney in, so nothing for me to do there.

Tomorrow I might fill in the trench.

Dan's blocks.

No comments: