Saturday, June 17, 2006

These pics are for Cathy, my favorite after Shirley. Just to let her know that we do get some bad weather here too. Funny, it seems that the poor working stiffs bring it with them on the weekends. May be if everyone quit working we would always have nice weather. We had a pretty good thunder storm last evening. These pics are blurry from rain, not fog.





Just getting ready for nephew Jason's visit. he should arrive in North Bay sometime around 8 pm, so we'll get home around 9.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank, It's that guy Frank who waved you down on the lake.
Just been browsing your blog and enjoying it much. I did manage to angle up one walleye after I left your place. Used a minnow/lindy type rig. Got to catch up on the lawn (yech) and get ready for my wife Mary's sister who is visiting from Inuvik for a few days. Any way bud..I'll be in touch after all settles down.
Take care Frank

John and Cathy Miller said...

I'm a little late responding to your "fair weather" pics. I'm sure I'd feel right at home, huddled under an eave, puffin' away...wondering how much curl the dampness had put back in my hair.

C