Monday, June 05, 2006

I got some pics Up.

OK, time for some unabashed E-trade. For sale, one 5 year old 7.8 cubic foot propane fridge/freezer. Original price $1495, a steal at $900.00







More pics at the bottom.


Today was a horrible day. The bugs were too bad this morning to go out side. It got hot pretty quickly and the bugs disappeared around 10:30. For the water system I had to push a 1 1/4 inch water line and 2 power cords inside 2 inch ABS pipe . The 2 inch pipe is 12 feet long and there are 10 of these. Then it got hotter. Then the horse flies came out. Then it got hotter. I had to crawl on the ground to slide the pipe along. Then it got hotter and more horse flies came out. Then the sweat ran over my glasses and into my eyes. Then I jumped into the lake and pulled the water line out into the lake. Then the horse flies REALLY came out. Then I quit. I still have to pull 3 sections of pipe further into the lake and tape a de-icer cable to the water line and then pull those 3 sections back over that cable. Tomorrow I'm going to town because they are calling for 32 degrees, way too hot to work.

The Gibson road security crew reports that it appears that someone broke the beaver dam that keeps water in our lake and the water is rushing under the road. I noticed the water dropping while I was in the lake. Most locals know that I like to use the bloated bodies of dam breakers to seal up the holes that they make. May be someone needs a reeducation.

Last evening.


This morning.


This afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no one from frasertown broke the dam frank,any suspects yet?