Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hey, I have a life, you know! I can't just be entertaining you all the time. I was invited to dinner at Razor's Lube and Grill yesterday and I worked too long on the water system to make an entery. Not having to cook is more important than writing a blog, plus Shirley was coming to dinner too.

Here's some pics of the last couple of evenings.






In between working on the system and going out for dinner yesterday, I dropped by the Birkby's and broke their new generator. So I went out about 8am to fix it. There was a fog on the lake, temp was 8c.


On the way down the lake, I came across this dead head. When I came back around 10:30, it was gone. I think the lake "turned over". That's when the water is the same temperature from top to bottom and stuff on the bottom can float to the top.


I just cleaned the cabin today, at least it's back to just messy, and decided I didn't want to work on the system today. This afternoon, I dropped by the Kelly's place. No one was home, except for 49 dogs. This is the footings for their new house.


BK was cruising the lake with his dog Max, so Kita and tied up to them and shared a "pop" or two.


Home sweet home. Looks a little different with all the green around it.


PS. I haven't seen too much of Rich this week. Last evening, somebody mentioned somthing about a new girl friend with a dump truck, and a dump truck being much, much better than a Lawnboy, even if the girl friend had a goatee. Sorry Berlin, I'm only a reporter.

No comments: