Sunday, February 26, 2006

What a great day. A day like this makes up for a week or two of bad weather.

Had fun at the tournament last night. I had a great partner. He is 79, looking 50'ish. I'm 50'ish, feeling 79. We ended up in fourth place, if we had won the last game, I think we would've won. On the way back, at 1 in the morning, Kita decided to chase someone from across the lake, making his trip about 3 times longer.

So today I hauled 120 gallons of water. I went to shovel the snow aside to drill a hole and found water. I guess this shows the insulation value of snow. The temp went down to -24 last night and only got up to -16. The trails that we made yesterday were good and solid.

I looked up Husky in a dog book one time. I'm pretty darn sure it said working dog, not supervisor dog.

Going to town tomorrow, need cat food. I really like my fingers and toes. They didn't have any diet food last time I went to town.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Kita looks like he's enjoying the sun and the supervising!