Thursday, February 23, 2006

Welcome to Frank's snow report. Yup, I'm thinking of changing the name of my blog. If you can't beat em, join em.
I think Kita agrees.


If I had waited till now to take this pic, the tree in the foreground wouldn't be visible. Thankfully there's no wind or it would be a real mess. We only got 2 cm overnight, but they are calling for 5-10 cm now. The sun did come out around 11 am, sorry no pics. By the time I recognized what it was and reached for the camera, it was gone. On the plus side, I did finish the water system. I haven't filled it yet, I think I'll wait until I can find the lake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank, glad to hear you have your water works in position. With the amount of white stuff we've had, and if it turns real mild in the next little while......you may not have to look for the lake.....the lake may find you. Do you swim, Frank? Got a feeling it could be a damp Spring, Summer, Fall....what I'm trying to say Frank, is that I wouldn't put the snow blower away too soon!! Carry on.