Tuesday, February 07, 2006

And you wondered why nobody would cat sit for George when I went away.

Well, no snow today! I shoveled the roofs of my wood shed and garage. There was four feet on the wood shed. The snow came off easy, in layers. Then I remade my snowmobile trail to my truck. There is an average of two feet of powder on the lake. If you dig down, there is a layer of slush. I think the weight of the snow pushes down and forces water up through cracks in the ice. My truck was buried, more shoveling. I'm going to town tomorrow. I know, I make my own bread, but I don't have a cow. And no, I'm not going to milk a moose.

3 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Brenton wants to know if you Photoshopped the chains out or do you really let George roam around the house free? I hope you close your bedroom door at night!

Michelle said...

good thing you have a guard cat out there to protect your property, huh! kita would just want to play with all the robbers ;)

Frank Brown said...

If Brenton wants to come here and put chains on George, he's welcome to try. I do have a fully stocked first aid kit. As for the door, it would only slow him down.