Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Snow this morning, only an inch or so.
The sun popped out this afternoon. Kita will sometimes sit for hours and stare across the lake. I have no idea what he is looking at, or waiting for.

Okay, I have to type fast. I've been knocked off the net once already and yesterday I got heck for posting my blog a little late. Fans? I wonder if there is such a thing as blog bunnies. Any way, I watched the hockey game this morning. Weird watching a game with a hot coffee instead of a cold one. Then I managed to tip the cabinets over and cut the bottom off. Thanks for all the tips. I used a hand saw. Yes Jack, people still use hand tools.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I am a fan, I wouldn't say blog bunny, but five me a few cold ones during a canada game and who knows.

Michelle said...

perhaps he's thinking "where the hell IS everyone around here????"

you know how much he likes people!