Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The sun is still trying to come out.
OK, so everybody knows that winter is my second favorite season after fall. I like snow, but I'm starting to get OVER JOYED with snow. We got another 3-4 inches since yesterday and it's snowing again. The temp is -1 c. I think there should be a law that the temp should be either -20 or +10. I didn't do too much today, I think I popped a couple of caps on my 24 pack yesterday. I did put flagging tape on the clothes line to protect it from cowboy snowmobilers. To give you an idea of how much snow we have, in the old days I used to reach up to hang a hanging basket watering thingy on the solar panels to take my shower. Glad you missed that one, eh Tina! Now I can lean my shovel on the panels. Tomorrow I will get back on the water system. It's pretty much just putting in all the connectors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gfacing reetings from your neighbour just over yonder...Ya I am glad I missed that one Frand...However this pic today is another awesome one..Would like to add this one as well...I think thats about 15 now...Driving today was extremely tretrous..there was a transportover the bank just up from Veltri,s today...Guess it happened about 6 this morn..must have just missed it,,Anyway all is well and donnie is up to doing some plowing tonite..Sturgeon Brush is pulling out of here on Friday till the summer, so Don is fretting over the road being plowed...is curently looking for a grader..thinks he is gonna need one...only if the price is right!!!Regards....