Thursday, February 16, 2006

Light pollution! I took this pic last evening around 7:30. It is the lights from the big city of North Bay bouncing off of the clouds. I'm not sure how far it is as the crow flies, obviously not far enough. It kind of looks like Dante's inferno.
This is more like what it should look like out here.
We are under a winter storm warning again. It's snowing right now, can't see more than a couple of hundred meters. They say we could get another 30 cm. I might have to put flagging tape on my clothes line so that snowmobilers don't hit it. I'm not worried about someone decapitating themselves, I just don't want to have to fix the clothes line again. George broke it one time when he went after a bird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank; you're doing a great job on your Blog site. Tina sent the info on how to check it out, so spent time (til the wee hours of the morning) going thru all of it. Can relate to the life style, being at Arthur's a lot of the time. Should get a site of my own, so we can share photos.