Saturday, February 18, 2006

A really nice evening last night.
A cool, clear crisp -25 this morning. A beautiful solar day, except that I turned my panels to the east in the morning and forgot to change them during the day. I was playing around with the water system and watching the Olympics on tv. I think my "sometimers" is progressing to alltimers. Speaking of that, I found the dog's pillow yesterday with the snow blower. Don't laugh. I usually bring it in every night to defrost it. But it was kind of nasty the night before last, and that's the excuse I'm using. The pillow is OK, just torn in one corner.
This is Gypsy, I think she's a Newfy. She lives on the other end of the lake. I don't think she likes the snow as much as Kita. I got the pic by email from Bryan. I should stop some of my projects and go visit.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Gypsy has a very sad looking face and really doesn't looked impressed with the snow!