Friday, February 24, 2006

The Big Guy says he's sorry for the bad weather, sun rise this morning.

Well, if He's so sorry, why are they calling for another 5-10 cm tonight? We are right on the edge of a heavy snow fall warning. It was a beautiful day, though. On the bright side, I pressurized my water system today. Only one leak. The hot water heater seems to be working better. I didn't completely fill my tank because there is slush on the lake. Probably ok if you don't stop your machine, but I didn't want to get stuck again. They are calling for -16 c tonight. Hopefully that will firm things up for men's weekend. On another bright note, my byes from the rock won the curling gold medal. My son, the Newfy half of me is right some proud! I think there'll be a glow in the east tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank...Well here I am in my front row seat and all the guys are starting to pile in...Mens weekend with only one woman..Wow never thought this would ever happen...Glad to here your water works is all together..Glad it worked out after all that work...Great pics again today...I look forward to seeing them everyday so keep'em coming...Well all seems well at your end and hope you enjoy mens weekend...Cheers....

the Mailman Family said...

Well, at least the snow makes for some beautiful photo op's!