Monday, February 27, 2006



Sunset last evening. It's getting harder to get original pictures. Don't worry, you don't have to see another sunrise picture, I slept in today.

Should I call the municipality about plowing my road? You can't see my "gate" or stop sign.

Winter is finally here, -30 this morning. I went to town this morning and got George his food. When I got back to Don's, I helped shovel off the roof. I was shoveling near the septic vent. Listen, if Tina says her s__t don't stink, she's lying. On the way back home, Kita decided to go check out Dan's place again. I had to circle his cabin 3 or 4 times before I got the dog's attention. Sometimes having a deaf dog sucks. Tomorrow, Don is taking me on a snow machine ride to show me some of the local wild life. I wonder what her name is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank..Thanks for your help on the roof Mon...I know it was quite the "shitty"job but you offered...Speaking of "shitty"we are still on for Wed...Chili will be served...Because I am a novice cook,dont be surprised if the chili is shitty too!!You may not know what you are in for!!!Gord,Keith and Doe Lake Randy are joining us...See you at 5pm...

Frank Brown said...

I'll be there with my bib on.

the Mailman Family said...

Looks like a 'Winter Wonderland' - but I guess it's getting a little old . . .