Saturday, February 25, 2006

I dropped over to the poker run H.Q. this afternoon.
Here's view of my place from across the lake.
I didn't do much today, except for the Molly Maid thing. I can actually walk around without stepping on plumbing parts or tools. When I do the Reno thing, I just let things stay where I drop them, probably cause no one is around to nag me to clean up. And if the weather is bad, I'll cut a 2X4 in the middle of the kitchen. It does get a little frustrating after a week or so. I'm not quite done yet though. Because I put the new water system where the dryer was, I now have to put the washer where the water was. And put the dryer where the washer was. Basically just a hole in the wall and a new propane line. Well, I'm off to win a euchre tournament tonight. I'm not sure who my partner will be. I hope he's not too big a load to carry.
P.S. I had a great shower this morning, real good pressure and temperature. All the work was worth it

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Good luck tonight and happy to hear your water system is working well - nothing like a good, hot shower with lots of pressure after a hard day of shoveling!