Friday, January 05, 2007

The sun popped out yesterday and reflected off of the WATER on the lake.


Good bye Rona, maybe the new guy will fix the environment before 2050. +7c today.


Five ways to ensure no snow.

1. Buy a grader.
2. Buy a new snow machine.
3. Buy a season trail pass.
4. Get new snow shoes for xmas.
5. Buy a super heavy duty Ford (isn't that an oxymoron?) and snow plow.

Last week I chopped a hole and put a tree to mark the water pump. This morning I picked up the tree on shore. You might ask why I marked the pump. Well, if I have a problem, Razor has a wet suit. Pictures can be purchased at dgfraser@auracom.com, but I gotta warn you, they are priceless! You should put one of those on a fridge, Berlin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank if you stop doing the rain dance we might have a winter but that's ok I dont have a grader,snomachine or new snow shoes

T.P.D.

Anonymous said...

Frank if you stop doing the rain dance we might have a winter but that's ok I dont have a grader,snomachine or new snow shoes

T.P.D.
T.P.D.

C said...

Do you subscribe to Murphy's Law?