Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy 84th Birthday Kita! You don't look a day over 12



Sun set two days ago.


Sun set last evening through ice crystals.




Yesterday Kita and I took the truck around the lake and spent the afternoon with Razor hanging out in the garage. What a great few days we just had, blue skies and no wind. Could be a little colder though. -11 today with flurries most of the day. That should help the trails. The past few days I've been spending an hour or two splitting fire wood. It splits real easy in these temps. Tomorrow I'm going to the Frasertown post office to pick up my mail 'cause the last two times nobody reminded me.

Hey Richie, they had a job fair in Sudbury looking for miners. They are even looking for women, so you might have a chance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank -

My Dad, Bill Glenn, has asked me to ask you if you have Jack Kelly's email address. He also asked if you knew how Jack was doing...

Any info would be great!

Thank you,

Catherine Levesque for Bill Glenn
cpjc@sympatico.ca

ps - love your site - I check it out often. Do you happen to have any pics of my Dad's place?

C said...

Happy 1st Blogging Anniversary on Wednesday! The year was quite eventful. Last winter you kept quite busy with fetching water, baking bread...there seemed to be more people around, too. Or perhaps it was easier to get around last year.

And Kita may we all look as good as you do at 84! Happy 12th...

the Mailman Family said...

Happy Birthday Kita, and many more to come!