Sunday, January 07, 2007

Last evening.




Not a cloud in the sky at 7:30 this a.m.


A half hour later some clouds rolled in, but the morning was a pretty good solar charge.


Not much to report today. Rain again yesterday and a little skiff of snow over night. Woke up to -4c and it's +1c now. It's supposed to get a little cooler later in the week. May be I'll be able to drive the truck around and walk back before we finally get a good dump of snow.

C, you know exactly how mortal you are when you bend over and pick up your super kids. But it is worth it. I would even recommend borrowing some like Sis does.

Sis, Nova is cute, so I guess he does resemble me.

TPD, I can't forget the first time I met you, though I'll keep trying.

1 comment:

C said...

All your pictures are up to your usual excellence, but I have to say that the last one is my favourite!

Without prejudice, it is my observance that Marg's non- biologicals came to her. She did not seek them out.

So, I am going to leave my immortality to fate...You never know what's coming around the corner. That's what I like about life...

Although, lately, not much has come around that corner in a while...

Ps Quite the subtle hint to Jason...Way-da-go!