Wednesday, January 03, 2007

All you nonsentimental people can turn off your computer now.

Nova plays with his new dump truck.


Time for a tune up.


Calliope has a gingerbread man.


Silly Calliope.


Snack time for Nova.


Calliope and Papa check out the ice on Lake Nipissing.


Calliope takes Kita for a walk at the Government dock.


As you can see I've been spending time with the other half of the superkids. We had a nice supper at Grandma and Grandpa Slote's on New Years day. AND I got some leftovers!!! I guess it pays to advertise. Yesterday we went shopping and spent some time at the water front. Then they took me out for a birthday supper.

Today Kita and I just took a day of rest. There is some open water right next to my shore. Tomorrow we might start marking the trail across the lake and do some brush cutting on the over land part.

3 comments:

C said...

Four! Count 'em! Four grandkidz! Two of each from your 2 children. And so very different it seems. Do you see yourself reflected in them? It is written that having children makes you aware of your mortality. Having grandchildren gives you a sense of immortality. (Adrienne Clarkson) Since I don't expect to know...what do you think?

Margaret suggested we all thank you for your getting us hooked on BLOGGING cause we are having such a great time of it. So THANK YOU! I think she also wanted us to thank Michelle who got you started...Ditto...It's spreading...

Beddy bye time...Got to go...Rob wants the computer...

Anonymous said...

The superkids are growing like crazy. I am jealous of your spending Christmas with them...I could only do it by long distance. Maybe next year! It sure is staying warm up there. I think you are getting more sun than we are.
Take care.
LGB

the Mailman Family said...

Lucky Gpf - getting to spend time with the other half of the superkids! They sure are cute - do you think Nova looks a bit like your baby pictures? I can't believe how fast they are growing up!