Monday, January 29, 2007

Early post today. -32.9 this morning, yeah, I know what that means. If you are eating your lunch right now, you might not want to look at the last picture.

I delivered some whole wheat bread to Frasertown yesterday. This is the ice road across the pond side of the lake.


Even Kita gets frost on his chin.


Another super solar day today. I love these temps. For those of you with oranges in your back yard, or on a salt water coast, every thing is different. The snow squeaks when you walk. Sliding patio doors are stiff and aluminum doors just slam shut. When helicopters or propeller planes fly over, you hear the air being cut. After it warms up a little this afternoon, Kita and I'll check up on some of your cabins.

As for the whole wheat bread, I did keep a loaf for myself. It tasted ok, I guess. I did have to take some Pepto, but the spicy, oven fried chicken might have had something to do with that. I don't know if I can do the whole "crunchy" life style thing. I think the Newfie half of my genes requires fat. Is there anything that isn't improved with pork fat on it?

If you are eating, now's the time to shut down the computer.....Sorry for the toque, but you have to protect the sensitive parts at these temps.

5 comments:

C said...

Oh please let me be the first to comment! WAY DA GO!!!

Made my day Frankie boy! I see you are a "mouse", too! (
See your e-mail to understand further!) Gotta go before someone beats me to it!

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd see a stick drive Sled before!!! That's what I call a cool ride!!

Cheers,
Rich.

the Mailman Family said...

You have almost as many hits on your blog as we have on our website, and yours is in a shorter period of time! Makes one wonder - maybe you could pose for some pics on our website and drum up some winter business for us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning NOT to go to your place unannounced You never know how you are dressed.
You'r one crazy newf


T.P.D.

Anonymous said...

i dare you to drive over to frasetown like that frank!why dont you putyourself in the guiness book for longest nude trip on a snowmobile? frasertown will reward you with a hot moosemilk if you do your journey from yourplace tomine in the buff.