Thursday, April 19, 2007

I guess the Hermit won't be a hermit much longer, when the ice leaves and the boat is in the water. The boat's all ready to go, except for the new plug. REMIND ME ABOUT THE PLUG!

Looking west at 7 AM.


Looking east at 12:30.



So far today, six flocks of geese have flown right over the cabin.



Razor, the way the ice is going, I should be motoring over the middle of next week. I guess we'll be putting in your docks soon. Maybe this year a pic of your wet suit will make the blog.

Tim, I think you have cabin fever. Way too much time to think.

That's it for today, going to spend time outside before the bugs arrive.

4 comments:

C said...

This C signing in to remind you that you NEED THE PLUG BEFORE you set out on the lake!

There, I've done my bit!

You really should get a personal assistant to help you out with all the things you must remember! NOT!

I have found pencil and paper work. If you remember to put the two of them together...

Then it's "what the heck was it I wanted to remind myself of?"

Anonymous said...

DON'T FORGET THE PLUG!!! I would pay for a copy of the Infamous Wet Suit Pic ... what are the bids up to now?

Cheers,
Rich.

Anonymous said...

DON'T FORGET THE PLUG!!!

WHAT ABOUT A PIC OF YOU IN YOUR BUG SUIT?

CHEERS!

SHALOM SHEILA

Anonymous said...

I have seen Razor in the wet suit live and in person. This is not a pretty site for the weak at heart.

I am sure that there is a pic on file somewhere that will come to light.

Whitey