Sunday, April 15, 2007

7:30 this morning.


OK, Ok, get off of the Ascetic Hermit's back. You can have your stupid spring. Yesterday I even dragged The Little Tomiko ice breaker around to the lake. It's almost ready to go. I even got a new plug for it. I broke the old one about five or six years ago, and have been using a jambonied one since then. The next tuff job is getting the boat down the hill into the liquid ice. Well, getting it down isn't too bad, getting it down gracefully is a little harder.


The other day, while I was preaching to you, Kita was telling me it was time for a walk. We walked out to the Notman road. We, I mean I heard five grouse drumming.


And that's all I have to say today.

3 comments:

C said...

Hi! Slow day huh? Tell Kita he sure knows how to get his message across!

Anonymous said...

whose in laws? are you saying the ancient mayans were married to aliens? or are you saying I'm married to a mayan? or I'm married to an alien? Very poor sentence structure..I'm not sure who you are insulting, me, the mayans or my wife.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Guruji..

We are messin' with Mother Nature by sending her mixed signals. Man! What's up with today's weather or should I say "elements"?

I finally got to view Al Gore's, "An Inconvenient Truth". Thank God for those of us who try to recycle and take some responsibility for this planet.

So, fear not, oh Happy Hermit! Spring sure ain't sprung yet!

Shalom Sheila