Monday, April 09, 2007

The Easter Bunny came to visit the Hermit Sadhu yesterday.


He only left some raisins. I think that they were stale, they tasted funny and were crunchy.


The sun came out late yesterday and put shadows on the ice. It has only showed it's face for a few minutes at a time this past week.


Today looks like it'll be nice. I'll take Kita for a walk and then see what treasures the vanishing snow reveals behind the trees.

Speaking of snow, I see on other blogs that some people are blaming me for all the snow (30 Cm's, a lot???), in N.S. Sorry, my aim was off. We only got a trace. The thing about the snow down there is that by the time you finish shoveling the driveway, it all melts away.

Speaking of the province that time forgot, I see on other blogs that some are home sick. Let's reminiscence a little; bone chilling fog, high unemployment, high sin taxes, did I mention the fog?, human waste floating in the harbour, not knowing if the sun is shining because of the fog, using calenders from the 70's, and the fog. The only thing left in N.S. is family, and I think it's their turn to visit. BUT, if they do come here, they might not go back.

Does anybody know how to get blood off a carpet? What? No reason, just wondering. Never mind, George is licking it up. I think O neg is his favorite flavour.

2 comments:

C said...

O neg is a rare commodity, is it not? Kind of a waste on the carpet...George obviously knows its value!

I see you are a tad "green" 'cause we got lots of snow! And u did NOT!

Anonymous said...

Frank!

YOU have a book waiting to be written. My friend, Karin Lacroix, of Wynterblue Thunder Publications, is always looking for northern writers to promote. She puts out a bi-monthly newsletter, which highlights a bit of writing of the locals. Do you want to hear from her? Cause you are truly funny. The Stephen Leacock of Lake Tomiko...aka Cloudy Sketches of a Small Lake.

Let me know...

Sheila