Monday, December 11, 2006

This sucks! Temp is +3c. Now you cityiots, (Yeah, I stole that one from TV last night, but you try and be original every day), might like these HOT temperatures, but us normal people in the bush like water that is hard, or soft. Not mushy.


Whiskey Jacks like dog kibble too. I've had a lot of blue jays, but they are skittish.


With these hot temps, I decided to cook a pork loin on the barby yesterday. I slow cooked and smoked it with apple and sugar maple. Some roast spuds and gravy, yummy. No veggies, I searched high and low, but none in the house, go figure.


No sign of the wolves the past two days. Kita doesn't seem to sense them any more and has resumed his normal patrols around the property.

I spent the morning out side, a very calm day, except for the roar of heavy equipment from the east side of the lake.

That's about it for today. Not much to report when you don't see silly people do silly things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frank: I would have TT start to train the Whisky Jacks to fly back and forth with your mail. They will work for food Im sure.