Friday, December 15, 2006

This is the best sun that we got yesterday morning. Sorry Mother Nature, that's not going to cut it.


This is the best sun that we got yesterday afternoon. Ya gotta do better than that.


The ice is surprisingly good despite the warm temps. Yesterday I noticed that a piece of wood came out from under the ramp to the dock. I was able to put a jack on the ice and jack up the ramp. All we need is a couple days of -20 to seal up the truck size holes.


Kita decided to go for a stroll last night around mid night. He came back around one. It was raining hard and the wind was howling again. The only thing that stinks more than a wet dog is a mad, wet cat.

After lunch today I went out to haul some more wood to the wood pile. All the snow is gone but I decided that the sleigh would still work if I didn't load it up too much. Wrong! I tore off one of the arms to the sleigh. Does someone want to remind me of that "Luckiest" thing?

Hey TPD, I just realized that you made that comment. It took so long cause I didn't think that you could read or write. Cindy must have done it for you. We all miss you out here, just don't come back before May 24 weekend!

Hi Rich, I hear that we are having a kegger next month. I'll put up a notice in the dorms the next time I go to town. Hopefully you'll have a brand new ski doo to wreck by then.

Well I better run and put some Busch light on ice and vacuum up some cat hair for company tomorrow.

No comments: