Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Blogger has been really slow for me today too, Jay.

Sunday night at 11:30 pm.


NO! I don't want to go inside!


Sun rise Monday morning.


The lake yesterday morning.



Gee, Frank, why would you want to live in the middle of the bush in the winter?


Sun set last evening.


Moon set this morning.


Sun rise this morning.


Today I spread evergreen bows over the water line, where ski doos will cross, to help keep the frost out. Kita found a another use.


This afternoon.


-15 yesterday morning and -20 this morning. Two beeeuuutiful days in a row. It just tickles me pink when Mondays are so nice, chuckle, chuckle. Two great solar charging days. I spent most of the last two days out side so my internal batteries are charged too. Yesterday morning I had some visitors. The guys who are brush cutting around birch trees drove up my drive way and couldn't turn around. They took down the cable across the driveway and came right in.(????) That's about it for now.

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Kita looks pretty cozy - both on his pillow and on the tree boughs. It looks sooo pretty up there, but I don't think I could stand the isolation - what, no way to get to the mall???

C said...

Who needs people, when you have Kita and George? Gotta luv 'em!

Your scenic pictures are awesome. Kinda takes your breath away...I would still call you the Luckiest...If you didn't have the little foibles happenin' from time to time - what would you have to write about to keep us Blurb Bunnies amused?

I can't believe "those guys" ignored your stop sign, lifted the chain and came right in! The colossal nerve!