Thursday, December 28, 2006

Boxing evening.




Kaeden and Ellia playing at the park on North Bay's water front.






As I was driving home, on Hwy 11N, there was an awesome sunset and rain bow, but didn't get a shot because of traffic. I managed to get this shot on the Notman road.


Sun rise this A.M.


Razor and Derek dropped by on their 4 wheelers. After a couple of pops, we decided to check the ice thickness. Two inches close to shore and close to six out a bit further.


It's been -13c the last two nights, finally.

I had a little accident on the way home last evening. Just at that time when the sun goes down, but your head lights don't work. I went into a frozen rut left behind by the Sturgeon Brush guys and was launched into the road bank. I just broke the license plate holder and dinged the brush guard. The good news is the ash tray now works. It broke on my retirement tour last year.

Thanks to all the cards, e cards and emails celebrating the 10th anniversary of my 30th birthday. OK, the 20th anniversary. I can't go any higher than that cause I ran out of fingers and toes.

Razor and I might try a sled run on the lake Saturday?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Franko:
What kind of a camera do you have? Friend Karla is curious. Talk later. LGB