Saturday, December 30, 2006

Jose's picture of a sun dog the other day.


Sun rise yesterday. I missed most of it 'cause I didn't get my wake up call from Frasertown 'till 8:00am. Yeah, Kita let me sleep in!


Sun rise this morning.


Razor and Derek saw the black wolf on their way back the other day. Razor says that it was longer than his 4 wheeler.

It's amazing that I've lived this long with out understanding the English language. I thought that "we" meant "you and me", as in "we" will check out the ice thickness. Silly me, it really means "me and Kita". As in "You and Kita check the ice, and maybe you should take a life jacket". So Kita and I walked to Richie's yesterday, chopping holes every once in a while. Lots of wolf tracks on the ice, too. The ice is between 2 and 6 inches. So, today Razor came over on his new sled.

Today was Molly maid day again. I HAD to do laundry. I know that both Jason and Richie can wear the same under wear for five days or more, but my max is four. Defrosted the fridge too.

Joseph's family is in town, so I'll get to see the other two super kids.

LGB, it's a Nikon D70 with an 18-70mm lens.

No comments: