Thursday, November 02, 2006

We've had so much wind this year that a lot of the trees are developing a permanent lean.


7:30 this morning.


I've been working on the Frasertown chain gang this week. Remember, his name is Jake, not Jocko, or you too could be sentenced to hard labour. Yesterday we made up a solar panel mount for the Kelly's new house and delivered it. We had a quick tour but I had left the camera in the boat. They are pretty close to moving in. I got this morning off for good behavior, but this afternoon we're on to another culvert. Sorry for the lack of pictures, but you don't get any breaks on the chain gang. You do get "travelers" though. But, I must say that you are well fed. I think Jake is bringing out the mothering instinct in TT, and she has served up some fantastic meals.

Cute pictures of my my super kids in halloween costumes can be seen on my son and daughter's blogs. Links are on the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the puppy a Saint Bernard?

Do you get a cut in your taxes Working For The Man?

And yes, your Grandkids looked really cute in their costumes!