Sunday, November 12, 2006

The loggers missed this one on the Birkby's road. (Thursday evening)


Friday morning, the first sunrise in weeks, and weeks, and weeks. But the sun left after an hour.


Friday evening.


Saturday morning, heading through the narrows to Frasertown. We got 2-3 inches of snow over night and I had to shovel out the boat.


Some ice on my shore this morning. Maybe I'll think about taking the boat out some time.


A view of the old homestead, coming back from Frasertowwn this afternoon.


I'm still alive and kicking. I know I should have posted yesterday, but I was helping Razor and Chris with the grader. (Doesn't August come to mind?) You might say "Gee Frank, you spend quite a bit of time working in Frasertown". And I would have to say "Have you seen the fines for parking a Dodge in Frasertown?" Other than that it's been pretty quiet. Now that the last summer resident has left, Jose, Ed, Donnie, Tina, Brian, Gord, Barb and I have the whole lake to our selves again. Oh yeah, we got those new immigrants too.

On a depressing note, I gotta go to town tomorrow. I have to start bulking up on essentials to last through freeze up. So, I mean it, stay out of North Bay tomorrow or you might be looking up at the bottom of a Dodge.

C, it's a seasonal thing. He hides when it snows, rains, it's too hot, it's too cold, or when the bugs are bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of grader is it?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Frank, can u believe it? Somebody beat me to it! That's what I get for looking in the other direction at the wrong time. The story of my life...

C