Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm sorry to report that George Weicker passed away yesterday.


Every night I have to take a flash light and search to find Kita, to bring him in. It's not too bad right now, I just look for a white spot. This was Tuesday night.




NO!, don't make me go in with that stupid cat with mouse breath!


Yesterday morning.


Last night Kita hid under the A frame.


Nope, not a repeat. This was this morning. The fog has rolled in right now and I can barely see my boat at the dock.


I was about to say that things have been pretty quiet on the Tomiko, but that's not true. I think the Kellys are drilling for oil to pay for their construction. Quite the racket. This afternoon I'm going down the lake to say "see ya" to the last snow bird.

Things I have learned lately:

I'm not the only one who waits till November to do chores that SHOULD have been done in August.
You don't have a problem if you have an excuse; and hump day is a good excuse.
You can get hurt fixing a safety hazard.

C, I didn't notice the counter, wow, there are a lot of bored people out there. I say, "GET A LIFE!" So, no prize. As for comments, either you are the only literate and witty one out there, or the others haven't figured out how to comment.

Razor, I'll put my bib on for a barley breakfast and see you Saturday.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

sorry to hear about george.

ellia thinks it's funny that kita is hiding all the time.

Anonymous said...

It's me again! Procrastinating...

Is HIDING a seasonal phenonenon for Kita or an all year round kinda thing? From this end of the Blog, he appears endearing - but then again, I don't have to out in all sorts of weather to find him.

SO! That's how you hurt your leg! Fixing a safety hazard. Hmmm...

What if all 10,000 started leaving comments? What then? Good thing most of them are LAZY voyeurs.

About the "NO PRIZE"...Sniff...Sniffle...Sniff, Sniff

C

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank. The kids and I visit the site often.
I love the comment that you can get hurt fixing a safety hazard!

Steve G.