Sunday, November 19, 2006

I know it's been more than two days, but it's hard to keep track when day after day after day the weather is exactly the same. Grey and depressing. If it wasn't for my sunny disposition, it would be really depressing around here. The sun tried really hard to come out today, but evil Mrs. Cloud wouldn't let it. The weather channel shows partly sunny for the next five days and environment Canada shows snow tomorrow and partly sunny for the next few days. If it ever does get sunny, I promise to get a tan.

Ice and snow on the shore line this morning after sun rise, yeah, right.


I dropped by the Kelly's today. Here is a pic of their solar power stuff getting installed.


This is their domestic hot water and in floor heating system.


I might take the boat out tomorrow so I took a final spin around the lake and took some pictures of properties where less hardy people live when the weather is sunnier. Just a couple for today, I'll save some for future posts. Sorry for the quality, I had to digitally brighten the pics because, did I tell you we've had no sun for ever?

Girlieman (and woman) #1


You're missing the best part of the year, Dave and Sharon.


Let's see, I think it was yesterday that I went to Frasertown to do some more wiring. It seems that Razor doesn't think that an electric fireplace has the right ambiance for a grader. TPDan and Cindy dropped by the Lube and Grill for a visit.

Last night I heard a wolf howl in behind Fennell's Bay and today while running around the lake I talked to Fred and Ross. They saw a huge wolf on the road and watched it for twenty minutes. I've also been hearing the owl toward Richie's again. That's it for now, TTYL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi frank,i might need one more ride down to kellys in the boatmonday@3;30 to finish up the job there and then walk the hoe home.i had to quit sunday afternoon ,fuel guage was low.thanx,razor.

the Mailman Family said...

We've had the same bleak weather here - minus the snow, of course! It really is depressing - hope the eather man is right and we will see some sun for the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

Nice and Sunny here in the South!!! I think it's almost Banana and Kiwi harvest time!! Say Hi to everyone for me. Just think only 4 or 5 months until the Ice is off the lake!!!

Cheers,
Rich.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Razor needs a little romance put back in his soul. I think an electric fire place in a grader is kinda, well you know...I call him MR. Razor outta respect...'cause he can walk a back hoe an' all...He cooks, too, doesn't he?

Solar Power looks quite complicated. But so worth it, when the sun decides to shine! In the Passage we would be better off with windmills, to capture all that Hot Air from Province House!

Why do you waste your solar energy on the Weather Channel? Check out Environment Canada, the Satellite images tell all. You can see it coming! I hear we are going to have SUN 'til Sunday. Seeing is believing!

Garbled Gertie, over and out!