Tuesday, November 14, 2006

First off, a public safety message. Hey you! Yeah you in the white van, I'm talking to you. The guy who passed me and cut right in front and put slush on my wind shield when there was no traffic for miles. You are on my list.

Other than that, and the bank being closed for a stat holiday, the trip to town went ok. I did run over a guy in Canadian tire with my cart, but it wasn't his, or my fault. They have changed everything around and you can't find any thing, and there is less room to move than Walmart. The grocery store didn't have George's cocktail shrimp, again. He only likes one brand. I got a ton of food to last till freeze up. Let's see if I got all the food groups covered. I got chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chunk brownie cookies, raisin butter tarts and five different kind of potato chips. All the sin taxes are paid up for at least five weeks. I didn't get any of those red, yellow and green thingies cause there wasn't any body in that department to identify that stuff. At least I didn't have to cook supper last night, thanks Colonel. But I can't stray too far from the composter today. I guess I'll have to go back to town tomorrow or the next day to go to the bank. Still no sun, both the solar and internal batteries need a good charge.

Duchensnay Falls in North Bay.




Rocks on the New Notman Rd.


A dark and gloomy morning this morning.


Anonymous, (names, nick names or initials are nice so I know who I'm talking too is nice) I think it's a Champion, but I've heard the Mayor refer to it as a Jamboni (?).

Steve, thanks for the sympathy, I can tell it's really heart felt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Frank...thanks for the pictures of sheeney creek(thats what we always called it)...it is a beautiful creek this time of year...frankie m in vancouver where we had 100mm of rain last week and are expecting 50mm more in the next day or so...the WET coast

the Mailman Family said...

Oh, I can feel a comment coming from Michelle on your eating habits!Personally, I'm with you on the chocolate and chips - 2 of my favorite food groups!

C said...

Is this area (D. Falls) a park? Did you get a raise in your pension? I see new items on your retirement menu. Hmmm...Chocolate. Chips...Chocolate chips. Ever eat Chocolate and Chips together? Yummm...

Cocktail shrimp? Very interesting...

C