Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sun set Tuesday.


Yesterday I went to the Kelly's and helped Dan hook up his solar charger and inverters. And had a Swiss steak supper, too. Thanks Mrs K!


Sun rise today.


It's amazing the difference a few days can make. Monday I was seriously thinking about taking the boat out. On Tuesday I broke ice all the way to Frasertown. Yesterday was so so. But, today was a super day, +11c and a really good solar charging day. So, today was the day for a dip. Refreshing! But no second takes.


Sorry I missed you at Frasertown, Doc. Maybe I'll see you in the spring, although I've only seen a doctor once since 1992. To me, doctors are to be avoided like vegetables, they both can hurt your butt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a nice pic of lorna's old place iam still bitter to see that go. This coming from Lorna's granddaughter. Please keep up the great job you do on your site! The pics you take of Little Tomiko brings great memories back. I will continue to enjoy your site. Thank you

Jaimie Mohr

Anonymous said...

Thats a nice pic of lorna's old place iam still bitter to see that go. This coming from Lorna's granddaughter. Please keep up the great job you do on your site! The pics you take of Little Tomiko brings great memories back. I will continue to enjoy your site. Thank you

Jaimie Mohr

C said...

Wow! And thanks! I needed that! You made it look like sooo much fun! Do you think this should become a tradition? (Maybe it already is and I am coming in a little late...)

May you always have that special joie de vivre! Perhaps it is catching...we could definitely use some around here!

C

Anonymous said...

frank, i`m not easily fooled by your picture of pretending to jump into the lake.maybe saturday i'll comeover and give your bloggers a real diving photo of you in the water,at gunpoint.please let me know your preference,shotgun or rifle.RAZOR

Anonymous said...

I'm with Razor ... I want Proof!! Looks like a second dip is in order! I imagine with the water temp. you'll have to worry about something else coming out your butt!!

Cheers,
Rich.

Boner said...

Thanks Frank for the great pictures . I visit Little Tomico every year and realy enjoy the images of the other times of the year . I just wish I could live up there all year round . Sincerely Robert Bone , Aylmer Ont. PS please keep the pics coming .