Friday, November 24, 2006

It's another nice solar day so I decided to post again, and I might be too busy this weekend to bother entertaining you.

Sunset last evening, a nice bookend to a great day.




This shot was taken in low light conditions and looks like Mother Nature was playing with her crayons, to me any way.


Sunrise this morning with a little skiff of ice on the lake. The temp dropped to -6c over night.








So, some of you don't believe I jumped in yesterday. Oh ye of little faith. If I had checked the comments, I would have done it again today. But too late for that now! If any one wants to come over, we can hold hands and jump in together.

This morning I made some more kindling. A nice no-brainer job, for which I am over qualified. Just watch the fingers, and put the brain in park. But it does give you a chance to think things over or have flash backs. I remembered making shavings every morning, the last time I was in Rencontre NFLD.

Also, not too long ago, someone said that I was the smartest person that they new. I don't if I can accept that. One good decision could be just luck. So, I'll accept that I am the luckiest guy around.

I heard a thing on the radio that said you people should always be ready to look after yourselves for a minimum of 72 hours, in case of an emergency like power failures or storms. Good luck with that!

The place looks lonely since the snow birds left.

4 comments:

C said...

Have good weekend. I'll be interested to see if Mr. Razor takes you up on your offer to hold hands...and jump.

Anonymous said...

Awmygawd! I'll never doubt you again, Frank, and no, even if I could drop in, I don't think I'd jump into the lake -at least of my own volition. Burr!!!

Anonymous said...

That was Gord

Anonymous said...

I think you have out did yourself. Your mother nature picture is beautiful...Keep um coming Frank....TTSK