Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hello blurb bunnies.(thanks Corner Gas, that was a funny one)

Yesterday morning started out a little hazy, but turned into a great day. It must warm your heart to go back to work on Monday and have a nice day too. I kind of, sort of, almost miss that feeling. Not!





I flipped this pic up side down, hard to tell, eh?


Sun set last evening.




Kita sniffing the air, I think he can smell Mother K's cooking.


7:15 this morning.


Yesterday morning I cleaned the chimney and put away the paddle boat. When Linda brought her 4 wheeler over, she mentioned that a small ever green tree was down on the road so Kita and I went to clean it up. We found another big dead tree across the road. In the snow, you could see the tracks of some goof ball in a small truck who had to turn around on the one lane, OK, 3/4 lane road.

This morning was another nice morning, but it has started clouding over now. Yesterday it got up to 11c and today it is 10c right now. Today I'm doing laundry, four loads, I guess I got a little behind my chores while working on the chain gang. George has been getting a mouse or two every evening out on the deck. You would think that I should be saving on cat food, but I'm not. I would post pics of him munching on the mice, but TT thinks that it wouldn't be appropriate. I think that's about it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, I don't remember Monday. Already, it's vague memory. But hey, elevator conversation on the way up conceeds that the week is "going faster than last week..." Wow, it's already Wednesday - 2 more sleeps and it's Friday! Jeans and Hoodie Day. Even better, it's a long weekend for us government and banking stiffs.

How can I tell that picture is reversed? In the right side up world, water would be darker blue than sky blue. Do I win a prize? How about...well I'll leave that up to you.

Last night I was going to manipulate your counter so I could be the 10,000 person to check in and see if you had anything special planned for that lucky Blurb Bunny. Gee, I got distracted by a technical glich and then, FORGOT! Damn I missed all the excitement! Who won? What was the prize? (I'm all about the prize.) Not one of George's offerings please as if he would allow you to wrestle one away from him!

Mother K? Shirley's fill in while she's away? You sure have no shortage of cooks way, way, WAYYYY out there.

I could babble on some more, but maybe someone else might like a turn. By the way, how come you have so many visitors to your Blog and I seem to be the only one who ends up keying away to you?

I have to admit blogging is a great procrastination tool. Thanks for being there!

C

Anonymous said...

frank its to bad you didnt enjoy your job like ido.waking up at 5am to go to work is very rewarding.its not really to bad.if you need something to do,the grader needs wireing and the stereo needs installation.the beer as usual will be wet and cold.i should be rested up for the weekend.see you then,razor