Saturday, March 17, 2007

You will have to read the post below this one for this to make sense.

Kita came back. I looked for him at 4:30 and 5:30, then at 6:30 he was sleeping on his pillow. I have no idea where he went. I checked his feet and they are OK. The ice on the lake has lots of sharp pieces and the snow in the bush is really crusty. I would think that his feet would be cut up if he was running for 5 or 6 hours. I suspect that he was sleeping under some tree and I couldn't see him. TT gave me a flashing light for his collar, but he would always turn it off??? May be time for a modification.

I forgot to mention the mechanics in the shop. They, along with the electricians manage to put things back together after the millwrongs break them. Much like Humpty Dumpty.

A funny thing happened at the grocery store on Friday. I was following an older gentleman in with our carts. The old dude was staring at a well defined pair of jeans and almost ran over his wife. Ha ha! And I almost ran over him!

There are a million, billion gazillion ( for y'alls down south, thats metric for quite a few) sparrows, tree sparrows I think, eating birch seed all over the snow. They are skittish and too small for decent pics.

I got up at 8 this morning and chugged a couple cups of coffees and went on that service call. I think Mr. Slate's batteries are cooking on the top burner now. (another one Tim). Bread is on the go but I don't know if I have the energy to rake up cat hair today. I wonder if Molly Maid have live ins? That's it for now, I'm using spell check way too much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Kita has returned.
TTSK

C said...

2 entries! I feel satisfied...I've had my fix! You spoil "us"!

Glad Kita returned no worse for wear! I think he leads a charmed life!

I readily admit I know nothing about electronics, but I am impressed by your production over the last week.

I have an ex brother in law who is a mill WRONG! We refer to him as A. H. (A. Hole) Since I can't find anymore nice things to say about him, I'll change the subject.

I don't think Molly's Maids live in! Disappointing...yes? But you know, where there is a need and compensation is fair, a service provider can be found.

Anywhoooo, I see that I've dug myself a hole and I'm outta here before I bury myself completely!

Oh, and have a great time at the party!

the Mailman Family said...

Glad to hear Kita returned! He had us worried - and I'm sure you were too. Happy to hear that you survived your vacation - as Cathy says, it sure looks impressive. The lake looks yucky - much like everywhere you look this time of year - can't wait for spring!